Doctor Grow Healthy Horticulture
Salts & Detoxifiers
Calcium Bentonite Natural Clay Powder
Fuller's earth consists primarily of hydrous aluminum silicates of varying composition. Common components are Attapulgite, Kaolinite and Montmorillonite. Small amounts of other minerals may be present in fuller's earth, including calcite, dolomite, and quartz. In some localities fuller's earth refers to calcium bentonite, which is altered volcanic ash composed mostly of montmorillonite.
- Calcium Bentonite clay powder, also known as Fullers Earth.
- Calcium Bentonite is commonly used for skin/face masks, bath soaks and can also help relieve rashes.
- If used as a bath soak, skin or face mask it can help remove excess oils and rejuvenate dry skin.
- It is also known to help IBS and many other issues when taken as a detoxifying drink.
- People also use this in cosmetics, hair mask, skin or face masks and even mix it into their favourite shampoo's to help with dandruff, oily scalp and hair, irritating skin and can stimulate hair growth.
There are currently no reviews available for this product