Doctor Grow Healthy Horticulture
Soil Warming Cable (16m)
Doctor Grow's soil warming cable is the perfect way to propagate seeds and cuttings in a greenhouse or in a propagator. Using a soil warming cable allows you to plant any type of plant earlier in the year and helps to noruish them when they most need it.
- Comes complete with a std plug
- Ideal for making heating beds/propagators
- Use with sharp sand or horticultural sand or fine grit
DOCTOR GROW DIGITAL THERMOSTAT
Doctor Grow's electronic temperature controller is compatible with all of our heat mats and soil warming cables. The thermostat controls the temperature of heat mats evenly in colder or warmer than normal environments. It provides constant optimum temperatures for all plants, seeds, seedlings and cuttings.
- Easy to use and control.
- Temperature control range 20ºC to 42ºC. Accurate to 1ºC.
- Controls temperature of heat mats/ soil cables evenly in colder or warmer than normal environments.
- Provides constant optimum temperature for all plants, seeds and cuttings.
Comes with 165cm flex including plug.
The sensor comes on a 190cm cable.
- Easy plug-in operation.
- Indicator light.
- Maximum heat appliance to plug in is 1000 watts.
There are currently no reviews available for this product