Doctor Grow Healthy Horticulture
A W Jenkinson 17kg Dry Sawdust Bale
- Supplied in compressed bales produced on a fully automated baling line or in bulk on Walking Floor or Blower trailers.
- Produced from a variety of coniferous softwood with minimal hardwood content.
- Over 95% of particles pass through a 5mm mesh sieve whilst negligible quantities (less than 5%) are retained as oversize.
- Wood content of 99%+
- Moisture content in the region of 10-25% (green weight basis).
- The weight/volume ratio (bulk density) is normally in the range of 100-250Kg/m3.
- Bale outturn typically around 125 litres.
- Bale weight normally in the range of 17Kg depending on moisture content.
- The pH range is between 4.5 and 5.5.
- All practical measures are taken to remove foreign matter such as metal, glass, plastic and any other extraneous materials.
- Grey/white to pale yellow in colour with a typically dry woody odour.
- Durable, long lasting and free from pathogens, pests and weed seeds.
- Perfect for horse and pet bedding.
There are currently no reviews available for this product